1. Both applicants must be 19 years old to marry without consent in the state of Nebraska.
2. Both applicants must be at least 17 years old to apply. Parental consent is required for applicants who are 17 or 18 years old. Parental consent forms are available at the County Clerkís office.
3. No blood test is required.
4. License must be used within one year of issuance.
5. License may be used anywhere in the state of Nebraska.
The following is a list of information needed to fill out the application. Marriage License Application
Needed for both Bride and Groom
Examples of Identification Accepted
$25.00 as of September 1, 2015 per LB 88
Kimball County Clerk
114 E 3rd St, Ste 6
Kimball, NE 69145
If you need to get certified copies of marriage licenses, death certificates, or birth certificates you can request the information from the State of Nebraska Vital Records in Lincoln for any county in Nebraska. To contact them over the Internet, go to http://dhhs.ne.gov
Questions or Comments